< View All Jobs
Executive IT Support Associate
We are seeking an Executive IT Support Associate to provide world-class support to the firm’s owner and executive team. This person will assure the firm’s owner has state-of-the-art, always-on, always-working IT solutions. As a motivated technologist, this person must understand current technologies and be continuously exploring and experimenting with new technologies.
- Design, document, deploy, and support a wide range of technologies used by the owner and executive team.
- Investigate, trial, and recommend new and upgraded technologies that would increase efficiency and/or effectiveness.
- Work closely with the corporate information technology, applications, and information security to assure enterprise solutions will seamlessly integrate into home solutions deployed for executives.
- Manage schedules and provide after-hours and weekend support when necessary.
- BA, BS, or Associate degree in information technology or related field, or equivalent work experience/certification.
- 2+ years of experience managing client systems, Windows or Mac.
- Strong experience with Windows, OS X, IOS, Blackberry and Android operating systems.
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Outlook, ActiveSync, and Office 365
- Experience with WebEx, Skype, and other video conferencing technologies.
- Strong general computer technology skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge in both wired and wireless network technologies.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies (latest and greatest hardware/software).
- Experience working with and supporting an executive client group.
- Ability to prioritize executive support issues above all else.
- Ability to make independent judgment calls to resolve urgent and critical matters.
- Ability to provide lightning-speed response to all executive support requests.
- Can-do attitude, defaulting to “yes, we will figure out a way”.
- Desire to not rest until problems are solved.
- Ability to proactively test for possible failure scenarios and consider edge cases.
- Ability to be proactive in managing executive support needs.
- Due to the high visibility of this position, excellent written, verbal and phone communications skills are a must.